Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Saturday, May 15, 2004

 
Here it is Saturday night and I haven't posted in 2 days so I thought that I would right now. I just finished putting up some new flags that I have been working on. I turned them into blinkies. The one for the Isle of Man took me forever to do. I must say that I have become hooked on doing flags of the world for some reason.

We had a beautiful day today, it was just like a summer day. More to look forward to I guess. I went out with my mum today she called this morning and wanted to go for a walk, so we walked down the street a bit and then turned back went to the drug store and came back to the apartment and got the car and went to the mall to finish out the walk. When we were there she ran into a friend of her's that she hadn't seen in about 40 years or so. I don't know how she can remember these people. I have a hard time with people that I haven't seen in ten years.

Horoscope
May 15:
You know it'd be silly to get the first thing that you see, so put the instant gratification on hold and do some window-shopping. Whether it's new shoes or a new relationship, take time to find what you really want.
It's that whole Venus and Mars thing again as you struggle to find gender balance between competing energy sources. There's a predictable science to disagreement, if that's any comfort. It often comes down to money. Where will you spend it and who's the lucky recipient? For some, the issue runs deeper. Practicality seems harsh when it undercuts your natural generosity. Somehow you'll merge these impulses to splurge and scrimp until they come together in a creative budget. This is good practice for how you might handle your business in the coming week. Despite the momentary stress, nothing is wasted.

Daily Couple's Love
May 15, 2004:
You two have a big decision coming up. Take your time with it and make sure you see it from every angle before diving in. Work together to make sure you end up with the best.

Daily Chinese
May 15, 2004:
You'll have the possibility of overcoming obstacles that have very much delayed your progress in your work, but don't let yourself be taken advantage of. There'll be a slight drop in your physical strength, with a more or less pronounced lack of fitness. Be careful of your too great susceptibility, which is likely to provoke emptiness around you. A certain suspense will reign over your emotional exchanges; you won't know if the big black clouds will quickly go away and leave the sky to the sun, but you can hasten this happy event

Well that's it for now.
Huggies

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?