Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Friday, May 28, 2004
I have been a very bad blogger. I haven't updated since Sunday. I've been busy working alot. They shifts are all 9 hours long. I ended up having to take yesterday off. I came down with the flu.. yecky is how I've been feeling. I did however make a couple of new pixels the Pink Cat and Poodle on the welcome page.
Well I'm still not up to par so I'm going to cut this short today.
Huggies
# 4:47 p.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
