Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Wednesday, May 12, 2004
Okay I really got alot of stuff done on this site yesterday. I'm really happy with the way that things are turning out. They are saying that it's going to hit 22 here today. It's okay for the 20's one or two times a week. It's just for that couple of weeks in the summer time that it seems to last forever that it kills me.
I'm not one for the heat really, it takes alot out of me. I'm blogging early this morning. I'm not sure why. Mike's not even home from work yet. I have laundry to do but my ribs are still sore from the sneezing fit that I had on Monday. So I'm going to have to wait for Mike to get up from his nap later this afternoon so he can help me haul the stuff up and down the stairs.
For the first time since last summer I left all of the windows in the apartment open for the night. It was nice to have the air, but I did keep waking up. I guess I'm not used to the noise yet. That will come with time, I'm really suprised at how many people are moving around in the middle of the night. Mike works back shift throught the week so I'm used to hearing him go, but the neighborhood was buzzing all night long. With people coming and going. I was very suprised to hear it all. I guess that this summer is going to be a bit busier than any of the last 4 that we have lived here.
I've done my defrag,window's update, used adaware & am now doing my AntiVirus. It seems that there are new updates every day for Nortons. So far, so good I seem to be bug free for now.
My favorite song right now has to be the one by Seether & Amy Lee it's called Broken. I just love her voice, there is just something about it. It's so haunting I think, and different from all the pop princess that are out there now. I don't really care for most of the music that is on the radio right now, you get tired really fast of Britney, Christina & now that obnoxious Hillary Duffy... yeck.
Well thats it for now...
Huggies,
# 9:26 a.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
