Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

 
Well here it is the end to another day... yippeee!
I must say that it this blog is now official going to drive me insane. The upgrade that they did has caused me nothing but troubles. I can't FTP it any more to my site and other things. Oh well at least now it's letting me post so thats a good thing... I guess LOL.

Well it was a beaut of a day today we had sunny skies with a high of 22. I did get alot of stuff made today. I will be adding it to Honey Dew Dreams... yup I've been working on another site. I will also be blogging there as well, but it might just be a repeat of what I blog here. I cleaned my house today and did 2 loads of laundry with out any one getting in my way in the laundry room. Now there is a first. I still have to do something with this computer room it's a mess. But getting in here to do anything is like trying to pull teeth sometimes. I'm going out with my mum tomorrow, so I'm not sure if I'm going to be getting anything done on the PC. Oh well.

Daily Extended
May 12, 2004:
Entertaining impossible ideas is your best safety valve. You have enough sense to stop yourself from carrying them out, because in practice this would be dangerous stuff. Keep your urges and temptations in a hammer lock. Draw a thick, obvious line between reality and fantasy, and do not cross it. Keep a journal. Detailed references to your dark underside will make for an exciting read if you ever decide to share them. And if certain things are just too personal, that's okay, too. As long as you're coping with your problems, anything is acceptable.

Daily Couple's Love
May 12, 2004:
Love is a constant struggle, and rarely will it be more so than it is now. Hang in there and hold your ground, but be ready to compromise if it comes to that.


Daily Chinese
May 12, 2004:
The astral climate will be favorable to enterprise. If you want things to progress in your life, stake more on improvisation instead of clinging to your old habits. Any career related with strangers will be favored. In order to recover or preserve your form, think of varying your diet and privileging fish and fresh vegetables; smoke less. Risks of tension with your children.

Well that's it for now,
Huggies

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?