Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Friday, June 11, 2004
I forgot to blog yesterday. I was a bit tired yesterday when I finally got home from work. I went out this morning for a walk and when I got back home I had a call from Mike wanting me to meet him at the mall so I could pay some bills. We were going to hook up on the bus, but because I got talking to the cable guy about getting the phone installed here I missed it and Mike just met me.
We will be getting the cable phone on Tuesday. It's just another 20 dollars a month because we have our cable tv and internet bundled with them. I think it's just great one bill at one place. Now I can get rid of the cell phone. I was thinking about keeping it so I could take it with me to work. But the thing is another 40 dollars a month and works like crap. I will think about it a bit more. I decided not to tell mom that were getting it until it's installed and than I'm just going to call her up and suprise her.
That reminds me I have to dig out the old phones that we have here. I think I put the in the closet. I'll look later.
Mike picked me up the new Corrs Cd. It's great. I'm listen to it right now.
Well I think that I'm going to go and work on something. Not sure what yet.
Until Later.
Huggies.
# 1:59 p.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
