Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Monday, June 28, 2004

 
Okay so I'm being a really bad blogger. I should be taken out back and floged or something.

It's this job I tell ya. It's insane. On Saturday they had me work from 9 to 9 because they said no one would come in. Okay we ended up have 5 people show up in the morning and work until 1 or 2. It's nuts. The boss really needs to put her foot down. I can't belive how some of these people just walk over her. And now the new keyholder is all moody cause she was told that she's not allowed to have her BF come in and stay with her while she works. Yup he would come in and stay for her entire shift. How they heck she got anything done I don't know. I know that I go to work to get away from my DH.

The weather was beautiful today it was warm with a nice breeze and tonight it's the same thing. A nice breeze so I know that I'm going to sleep well. I will any way, I spent the first 5 hours of my shift on cash today and it was cheque day to boot. So we had all the "Special People" [IE .... freaks] in the store today. Some of those people scare me. They are just so out there. It really makes you wonder sometimes.

OMG the new dress code came down LOL... they are in an uproar over it. Your not allowed to have extreme hair colour, body piercing and tattoo's. I can understand about the piercings. You wouldn't be covered if you got hurt. But the hair colour come on now. They don't have a right to tell a person that they aren't allowed to colour there hair black with pink chunks.. Mind you I'm not going to do that but one of the gals had planned on it. Oh and your not to wear clothes with holes in them.... ummm I think that would be common sense.

Just keeping in mind that this place only pays min wage. And it's alot like a warehouse. Oh well I know that I go to work in the clothes that I've worn to every other job that I've worked at. They aren't dressey but they aren't clothes that I'm going to be upset if they get so stained that I have to toss them either.

I still have this sinus thing going on. It's been like a week and a half now, I wake up coughing through the night. I have have to keep blowing my nose all the time which is not an easy thing when your on cash serving people.

Well that's it for now I think that I want som Popcorn and milk and than off to slumber land.

Huggies

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?