Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

 
Well I think I now know why I've been getting so many headaches. It's the weather it's been doing nothing but rain for the last week & I've also not been getting the same amount of caffine that my body is used to.

I worked yesterday I had a 7 hour shift and I had to take an hour for supper so I only get paid for 6 hours which I think is very silly. At any other place that I have worked at we only had a half hour unpaid for our lunch or supper unless we worked a 9 hour shift. I'm scheduled for 34 hours this week but will be there for 39 minus the 5 hours that I have to take for lunches and stuff. I would rather just leave an hour earlier. Oh well I guess I'm lucky to just be working and this job is soooo easy. All we do is put stock out, no pricing or anything. The job is so simple. I just have to start learning the pricing alot more so I will be able to work the cash. I hate to work cash, but where this is a dollar store there are alot of shoppers. I guess I'm going to have to do it sooner or later. I think that the only reason that I am getting so many hours is because they are taking there vacations now. I will know next week what my hours are going to be like because there isn't anyone on vacation. Even if it's just 20 hours a week it's something to do and I'm getting out of the house and around people again. Taking a year off of work wasn't the best thing for me to do. Getting back into the swing of things has been hard for me.

My body is having a hard time adjusting to it again and I've lost about 15 pounds in the last 2 weeks. I've not been eating properly and this is not the way to do it right.

Well that's it for now.
Until later
Huggies

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?