Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Sunday, July 18, 2004

 


I forgot to get my Friday fun done so I'm doing it today.

::July 16, 2004::
Friday Flora


1. What is your favorite flower?
My favorite flower of all time is the Daisy.

2. Do you grow flowers in your garden? If so, what kind?
We live in an apartment right now and I grow African Violets. When I go to my parents house I have an assortment of flowers there. I grow wildflowers, bleeding hearts and June roses {some call them wild roses}

3. If you are married, what kind of flowers did you carry?
We haven't been married in a church as of yet but when we are I plan on having white dasies and yellow roses.

Huggies

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?