Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Friday, July 02, 2004

 

This is my Friday Fun

July 2, 2004
Friday Furries

1. What was your favorite pet? Tell us about it!

My favorite pet would have to be my cat Cali Rose. She's a calico cat which is where her first name came from. I've had her since she was 5 weeks old. She ended up with the middle name Rose because everytime I would work on my crafts with the fabric roses she would steal them out of my basket and play with them for hours. She drives me batty, but I wouldn't have her any other way.

2. If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be?

I think that I would still want to have a bunch of cats. All different breds of them.

3. What is your favorite furry non-domesticated animal and why?

I love polar bears. I think it's because they are so strong, with the ablitity to live in the cold north and take care of there babies. It just amazes me.

4. Tell us your funniest animal/pet story!!

It was when we first got Cali, I was taking a bubble bath one night and she decided to come and vist me in the bathroom. She jumped up on the side of the tub and started to play with the bubbles. Next thing I knew she was in the tub covered in bubbles with a startled look on her face. I couldn't help but laugh.

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?