Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Saturday, July 03, 2004
Well I'm not a happy camper tonight I can tell ya that. I went in at 12 for my shift. To find out that I've been cut down to 17 hours this week. I work 5 hours on Monday and Friday and Saturday night. I'm so tired of working weekends that I've put in to have the following weekend off. And than at the end of the month I'm taking that Sat and following Monday off. I'm going in to talk to the boss on Friday about the hour thing, I was told that I was full time when I first started and that it was 25 hours a week, anything under 20 is unacceptable for me and not really worth my time.
I was very suprised tonight when I signed into the pixel mall I received some suprise and they made me smile after have such a terrible day at work. Those ladies are just the best around.
Well that's it for tonight I think I'm gonna go spend some time with my honey.
Huggies
# 11:00 p.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
