Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Thursday, July 08, 2004

 
Well it's 2:30 in the afternoon and it's raining cats and dogs out. So much for walking up to the mall to get some of my errands done today. I did make it out with mum this morning to get my laundry done though. My goodness it's cold with this rain. Unbeliveable, you wouldn't know that we had beautiful days last week. It has been so terrible this week. Mike is sound asleep and Cali is curled up on the chair asleep too. I really should do up the dishes from this morning but I don't feel like it. I'm getting really tired of house work.

Well I go back to work tomorrow for my 2 to 9 shift. Stupid thing is I have to take an hour supper break. I still don't get that. I can't wait to see if I get next Saturday off like I asked for. I bet I don't for some reason she like to keep me on nights and weekends. Which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have a real life.

I'm not sure what I'm going to make for supper tonight. I don't feel like cooking. Than again I didn't feel like cooking last night either which is why we had donairs. I sure paid for that this morning. Raw onions always kill me for some reason.

Well that's it for now.
Until later.
Huggies

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?