Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Saturday, July 17, 2004

 
Well Mum, Dad and them went to PEI for there vacation today.  I hope that the weather holds out for them.  It was beautiful today.  The sun is shining and we have a nice breeze. 
 
I managed to get some updating done that I have been working on for the last couple of days.  I'm still not done with all of my pixel mall things yet.
 
I have been "selling" my Think Pink things there.  They seem to be going over pretty well.  I'm happy with how they turned out.  I'm really proud of the ribbon.  I did that all by my self. 
  

  
 
This is another one that I have on the go there as well 
  

 
I retired this one a little bit ago. 
 

I'm still working on my awareness site.  That is the one thing I miss doing from MQA.  Holding those comps.  It's was always so much fun.  Oh well such is life.
 
I got my hours for work next week.  I got pretty good shifts and I work on the day next Saturday.  We are already making plans for then.  Since this weekend was kind of a bust.
 
I can't wait for the end of the month though, we have so many things planned.  The tall ships are coming into port on the 29 and were going to go and see them.  Alot of stuff to be done. 
 
Well that's it for now. 
Huggies 



Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?