Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Friday, July 23, 2004

 
Well the sun has finally come out again... thank goodness with any luck the heat will just go off into the atmostphere tonight. I don't think I could handle any more muggyness.

Today was my day off and I spent most of it running around. I went out with mum at 10:30 this morning, we did laundry and went to a couple of grocery stores and the fruit and veggie place. I went and saw all of the work that they did on the house. Mum gave me the stuff that they picked up for me and Mike when they were on vacation. I got a new Tshirt it's baby blue with PEI on it, it's really cute. She gave Mike a red one and a key chain and a windchime. She also brought me back a bottle of Raspberry Cordial. It has a picture of Anne of Green Gables on the bottle. I don't want to open it just yet.

Mum dropped me off at 4 and than Mike and I went out to the mall to pay some bills, and we ended up going to another mall after that to pick up something for supper and we were back home at 7. Okay I'm done moving for today. Thank goodness I work tomorrow in the day, I don't think that I could handle a night sift in there again on a Saturday night. It is so crazy there on Saturday's.

Well that's it for now.
Huggies

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?