Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Thursday, August 26, 2004

 
Ok so the bloddy sink is still clogged and I can't get anyone over her to fix it until next week... Bahhhh

I have to work that stupid 5 to 9 shift tonight, I'm gonna have a talk with the manager today about this one. I can't stand that I'm wasting my time waiting around all day to go to work and make a stupid 26 dollars. I have to take the bus there and home and I have to wait around in the dark for the thing and to add insult to injury Mike has to meet me at the bus stop so I don't have to walk home in the dark. It's really bugging me I have had nights all frigging week long. It's okay for some of the other ones they have a drive home and since neither Mike or I drive I have to take the bus.

The only good thing about this damn job is that it's helping to get our bills up to date. I can't wait to see the schedule for next week. I'm taking the weekend off and I'm having a long weekend with my sweetie. With any luck things will turn around and my bad luck will be gone.

Well that's it for now.
I really need to get dressed.
Huggies

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?