Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Monday, August 09, 2004

 
Wow it feels like forever since I touched this computer. I took a long break away for a bit. I needed it, just to get my self back to center I guess. I haven't really felt like doing to much on here any way.

Mike was on vacation last week, we went to the waterfront a couple of times and watched the fireworks we even got to see the parade of sail. That was pretty cool. Last week was wicked hot, and humid. This week it seems to be alot cooler especailly in the evenings. Which is something that I like alot. It kinda reminds me of the fall, which is the season that I love the most. Warm days and cool nights.

I've been working alot as well the past couple of weeks but that may change when Manda comes back from vacation. We will see though. I am really enjoying my work. Today me and Terra were talking about tips. Which is something that we don't get cause we don't work in the food service industry. A fellow had heared us talking and after I served him he gave me a dollar tip. I thought that was just too funny.

Well my wonderfully hateful cat decided that I really didn't need to sleep last night and kept waking me up. I was really going to get rid of her if she keeps it up. Driving me batty she is. LOL.

I think that I'm going to go and read for a bit before I go to bed tonight.

Huggies

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?