Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Monday, September 06, 2004
Okay, I'm in a right royal mood tonight. I want to pixel but I can't find anything that I want to pixel that I haven't seen 50 million times everywhere. I'm just looking for a fresh idea I guess. I wonder is it to early to start with winter graphics. I mean it's colder than a polar bear's butt here tonight.
Well I managed to get the 7 loads of laundry done, the house work and make supper tonight. I'm a bit tired but what else is new. I start my 40 this week, well I get paid for today or I better get paid for the holiday day.
It's after 8 and there are kids still outside playing which isn't a bad thing it's just that Mike has to go in for 11:30 tonight and they are yipping out front and it tends to wake him up. I can't belive how early it's getting dark out now.
Okay I'm ranting and not making that much sence tonight.
I'm off to find something to do.
I think
Huggies
# 8:03 p.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
