Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Sunday, September 19, 2004

 
What I'm listening to .:. Linkin Park ::: One Step Closer .:.

How to have your life thrown in an uproar in 5 easy steps.

1. Get a promotion.
2. Start working 40 hours a week.
3. Don't call back on a Friday afternoon.
4. Go to work on Saturday...

And number five... Find out that when they did your crimal background check you have a red flag.

Yup my CBC came back with a red flag. Now I've never been in trouble with the law in my life. I don't drive, and I've never done any drugs at all. Yes I have really bad credit. But I've never done anything crimally wrong in my whole life.

I've been so upset for the last 24 hours. I can't do anything about it until Tuesday when I get off of work at 2 in the after noon. I have to get this figured out because I'm going to throw up if I have to wait any longer. Because of the Canadian Privacy act the company that did the check can't be told what it is.

Because of this mess I've lost my promotion. I've been told that I can have it back when I get all this cleared up. Right now the stress from this mess is putting me in a different frame of mind. I don't want the promotion, I just want my background cleared. I've NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG.... but now 5 people that I work with thing that I have.

I won't lose my job, I've been told that thank goodness. It's just knowing that there is something in my record that is really bothering the heck out of me and my family. In order for me to have a record I would have had to been charged with something and I never have. I've never had a sopena sent to me nothing of that nature.

Right now my life is in a mess, just when I started to get things going in the proper direction this crap happens to me.

Well that's it for now.
Huggies

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?