Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Monday, October 04, 2004
What I'm listening to .:. Creed .:. :: Higher::
Okay I think that I walked my butt off today, 3 hours of running around and I still have a bunch of stuff to do. I decided to make chinese food for supper tonight so I have to get that started soon. I have started pixeling some Christmas stuff yesterday, I hope to be able to do some more tonight. That depends on if I can get near the PC or not.
I have a bunch of laundry I could be doing but what the heck I'm of on Wednesday and I will do it then. The weather say's that we might be getting some rain, I think that were going to get it in the next 5 mins or so it's gotten so dark out it's scarey.
Well I haven't told mum that were not coming down for Thanksgiving were going to be doing that here. She's not going to be a happy camper I know that but I really don't feel like being down there with all the kids running around and having the same ole same ole so I'm going to be doing it here.
Well I better get out to the kitchen and start the rice, sweet n sour chicken, egg rolls and veggie dish. I'll try to be back in a bit and do my quizz for the day.
Huggies
# 5:20 p.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
