Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

 
My mother has always said that whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Well I guess I'm going to be superwoman soon cause if anything else goes wrong I am going to lose it. Last week I had my hours cut down because the week before I was sick. DH has been off of work so you guessed it we've fallen behind in everything. By the end of the week we will more than likly lose our power and on the 24th were going to lose our phone, the really sad thing is we should have the money to catch up on everything on the 25th.

So I've lost half of my mind this week due to worring about things. Money really is the route of all evil. If you got it your smiling if you cant get any all you do is cry.

Not to mention that we got hit with our first really snowfall of the year on Sunday and lost our power for 12 hours. Yup if anything else goes wrong this week I wouldn't be suprised.

Keeping My Head Up High So I won't cry anymore

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?