Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Monday, January 17, 2005
BLIZZARD....
Okay so they were going on and on about this yesterday and we have learned to take these warnings seriously now. Well I wake up this morning to snow and ice pellets and strong winds. They canceled the buses and closed the shopping malls. But Mike had to go to work for 12 last night and on Monday mornings he usually takes the bus home from work. So my crazy cat woke me up at 7 and I turned on the radio to hear all of this and I start to panic... how the heck is he going to get home from work. Well I call there and get the voice mail and couldn't even leave a message the voice mail was full. But he did get home, at 7:30 so that's a good thing.
THE NICEST THING I'VE HEARD IN A WHILE...
So I'm listening to the raido and a woman calls in to tell them that there is a man going around with his snow blower and he's clearing out people's driveways. She didn't even know who this man was. Now that is kindness without reward. The best kind if you ask me.
Than a man calls in to say that he's out getting coffee and he has a plow on his truck and he's been driving past some elderly people out shoveling there drive ways and he's doing there drive ways for them. His reason.. because there is no feeling like doing something for someone just because you want to and that's payment enough for him.
It makes you feel good to know that there are people out there in this world that will do something for someone just because of the good feeling that it gives them.
Well that's it for now.
Huggies
# 9:44 a.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
