Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Sunday, January 23, 2005
BLIZZARD... AGAIN !!!!
Okay I'm really getting tired of this snow crap. It's starting to get unreal. We've had snow going since about 6 am today. And it's still snowing. And starting to blow. I've not seen this much snow since I was a kid.
The RCMP are asking people to stay off of the roads because they are a mess. They have been saying that we are going to get 25 to 35cm of snow by midnite tonight but I have no idea how much snow has fallen.
I have been able to do some pixeling today. I've done a bunch of Gem Bears and am almost happy with the way that they have turned out. I'm going to keep tweeking them for a bit I think.
Well that's about it for now. I think that I'm going to go and get a cup of tea.
Huggies
# 6:43 p.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
