Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
.:. Some Mother's Children .:.
I had a chat today with one of the gals that I worked with. Seems that things aren't that great for the Teens there. There are 3 teenage girls that work there and 1 of them her mother is part of the managment team. Well Girl 2 & 3 have been the best of friends forever, girl 1 has been jelious of this the entire time that I worked there and is now starting to cause trouble to 2 & 3.
She had her mommy complain to the rest of the managment team that 2 & 3 were leaving her out of things. Ummmm ... I thought that they were suppose to be working? Could I be wrong on that one? Any who... 2 & 3 were hauled in the office and given a lecture I guess from what I was told because of this... more or less they were told to play with her too LMBO... So in the end they have seperated 2 & 3 and alternate when they work with 1. Oh and 1 because of anger issuses doesnt have to work on cash any more.
So I guess the moral of the story is make sure that your mommy is in a management position and you never have to do anything.
Today its so cold out it's minus 16 but with the windchill it feels like minus 29. Tomorrow we are going to get another snow storm and they are predicting a Nor Easter for Saturday oh the joy of winter.
Huggies
# 11:38 a.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
