Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Thursday, January 20, 2005
FOR THE LOVE OF SNOW!!!!
It started this morning around 10 or so and it's that fine falling stuff and when you have little snow you get big snow. 10 to 20cm and it's blowing so it's making white out conditions. What I don't understand is why people never change there driving speed when it storms... are they dense or something so far I've been listening to the raidio and have heard of 4 different accidents and I was talking to my sister this morning and she just got out of a meeting and has a bunch of calls on her voice mail from clients that have been in accident's. I guess you get alot of calls like that on a day like today when your an insurance broker.
The kids went to school this morning and they ended up canceling it at 11 so they all had to go home, which is why I called my sister at work, her little guy went to school and we had made arangements that if it was cancelled this morning that I would look after him, but since he goes to the Boys & Girls club for after school they picked him up today from school and that's where he is.
I was listening to the raido this morning and there was a woman killed last night when she was cleaning her windows. From what they say she had taken the 2 inside windows out and was standing on a chair cleaning the other in it's place in the frame and she slipped and fell through the glass and down 4 stories and was killed. My heart goes out to her family, to die from doing house work is just not right.
Well I think that I'm going to go and play the sims for a bit.
Huggies
# 1:08 p.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
