Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

 



I decided to do one of those test today on Tickle

What's Your Romantic Fantasy?

Deanna, looks like your romantic fantasy is Romp on the Beach!

The gentle breeze and the rolling waves are calling to you. A nice walk along the shore would be nice—just you and your thoughts. But who's that handsome man up ahead walking toward you? Coming closer...closer.

Your eyes lock and (sigh) you kiss like it was meant to be. The sand between your toes, waves crashing up around you in your tender embrace... Not the type of thing that happens to you every day—unless of course, a Romp on the Beach is your romantic fantasy.

You dream of love coming at the most unexpected time and from the most unassuming people. Sure, a candlelit dinner is nice, but it's better when the appetizer is a surprise bubble bath. What can you say—you happen to like your romance by way of ambush.

Okay so that's pretty much me in a nutshell LOL.

I have started to get into the pixel mode again and made a couple of things today. Speaking of today it started out pretty weird. I had woken up at 5 to 8 so I could get a drink, the heat is just so dry in her you wake up with the ablity to spit sand. Any way after I had finished my sister called to let me know that I was on standby cause school was closed and they guy that mooches off of them might get called in so my nephew would have had to come and stay here with me well any way he didn't come over. I just thought that it was so weird that I woke up just at that time. Freaky.

Well I'm going to go and work on something I think.

Huggies


Comments:
Thank you!
[url=http://fluxpxkf.com/qhvl/czll.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://olejpmpx.com/qnmq/mrnq.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit
 
Thank you!
http://fluxpxkf.com/qhvl/czll.html | http://uibfooar.com/okae/jdlx.html
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?