Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

 
I feel yeck.

Well we got our snow and now were back into the freezer again. But for some ungodly reason this morning I feel terrible. I'm have pain in my stomach and just feel tired all around.

I think that today is going to be one of those days where I'm not going to bother to get out of my jammies. I might even go back to bed and have a nap today.

I was wondering what to make for supper tonight and I still have no idea, I'm going to have to get out in that kitchen soon and take a look at what I can throw together for him tonight. I also have to clean up the apartment. I had been doing really well with getting up and doing my house work but sometimes I wonder when did it become MINE, there are 2 of us that live here. We're both adults and should be able to clean up after each other. But for some reason if I don't do it then it just doesn't get done. Even when I was working and he was home I still had house work to do.

The funny thing is on Friday night I was down in the laundry room doing a couple of loads and in walks one of my neighbors and we started talking. And ended up on this subject of house work and what not. Her adivce for me is to start to lose my mine when things become a mess and then maybe just maybe I will get some help from my other half...

But do I really want to live in a house like that? Do I want to lose my mind over the fact that there is a mess in one room or another? Seems kind of stupid to me. So it looks like the house work is still going to be MINE for a bit longer... But don't get me wrong we are going to have a talk about this cause I was taught to share.

Huggies

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?