
YEAH! It's mild out today and As I hear the cars going up the street I hear that wonderful sound of slush. Which means that some of this nasty mess is finally melting. Which is great news if you ask me.
Well we ran out of smokes today and we have no money until tomorrow which means you guessed it we both have to give it up. I would really like to give up this nasty habit for good. I know that it's not good for me and in the end will kill me. It's really stupid to do something to yourself that you know isn't good for you. I just have to keep myself busy that's all. Which is why I have been messing around with my site for a bit this morning. I did get the Gem Bears finished last night, I did them still and animated. I'm not to sure if I'm happy with them or not but I'm as happy as I can be for today.
I think that I'm going to make some cookies soon. So there is something sweet for me to chomp on LOL.
Well that's it for now. I will be back later to post how it is going without a smoke later.
Huggies
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005