Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Monday, January 24, 2005

 




Taurus Horoscope for 1/24 - 1/30


This week's scenario is highlighted by it being wise on your part to avoid acting overbearing toward your spouse or mate and instead attempt to be more tolerant of their individual needs at this time.

It is best not to allow too much pride to get in the way of coming to an agreement or compromise with your partner.

You have a special magnetism and attractive power now, and you are feeling intensely loving also.

Your relationships, particularly sexual or romantic ones, intensify and have a deep, compelling, urgent quality.

Your inner feelings and needs for love and closeness emerge very strongly.

You may also channel some of these feelings into creative or artistic work, something that evokes and expresses your deepest self.

This horoscope provided by Astrology Source.

Learn about your inner self, friends, and lovers.


Get your free blog ready horoscope for this week at
Blogthings.



It stopped snowing today around 10am or so, but the winds did whip up a bit today. What a mess, and they are saying that we might get some more on Thursday. We ended up with 45cm here but it's different amounts all over the place.

But I wouldn't want to live anywhere else even with all this snow. I don't think that I would do very well in a place that didn't have seasons. Fall has to be my favorite time of year. Even if I have to live through 5 months of snow it is so worth it.

The upside of all this snow is that it should help the farmers out in the spring and summertime. With any luck it will help to bring the water tables up some.

I did some more work today on my Gem Bears. I'm not happy with the way that the backgrounds turned out and than I started to have a problem with the font that I was using in PSP 7. So I gave it up for a bit. I did play the Sims 2 for a bit today and I might play again in a little bit. Depends on if I want to watch Medium at 9 or 11 tonight.

That's it for now, I have dishes yellin' at me & even though I have closed the door I can still hear them.

Huggies

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?