Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Sunday, January 16, 2005

 
Well where do I want to start....
2004 ended on a really crappy note.
I ended up getting really sick, I've been having problems with my foot oh and I got laid off from my job. The day before New Year's Eve. Mike ended up getting sick and being off of work for almost 3 months. We almost lost the apartment and the power. We did lose our Internet, Cable and Phone for a month and a half.

And I almost lost my mind.

So that's the reason I haven't been updating my blog or my site. Christmas sucked we weren't able to get stuff for each other but my Mum God love her tried to make sure that we had something here and she helped me to pick up stuff for my brother and sisters and there families.

The good news is that Mike is back to work even though I don't have a job and it's so hard to find anything this time of year because everyone makes cut backs after Christmas because they aren't making the money that the do before Christmas.

I'm still waiting to get my seperation papers from them. Oh and were going to be getting some snow tonight, they have had Blizzard Warnings going all damn day on the telly.... 20 to 40 cm of snow with Ice pellets and winds up to 90km an hour.
The morning is going to be a mess around here.

As you can see I have my Internet back and I'm happy to say my Cable TV and Telephone as well.

So on those days where I think I might start to snap, I'm going to find something to do. I did manage to get hooked to The Sims 2 while we didn't have internet.







You Are Artemis!


Brave, and a natural born leader.
You're willing to fight for what you believe in...
And willing to make tough decisions.
Don't forget - the people around you have ideas too!




What Goddess Are You? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.






Well that's it for now,
Keeping myself warm with coca

Huggies

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?