Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Friday, February 04, 2005
.:. Oh What A Day .:.
I woke up this morning to the phone ringing it was mum and she wanted to know what I was doing cause she was bored and wanted to do something. So I haul my butt outta bed at 8:30 and get ready to go out with her. She picked me up at 10 and we went shopping. First stop was the Bread store where we got a great deal today 4 loaves of bread a for $3.00 I get 4 and she got 12. Than off to the fruit and veggie stand. I got some wonderful green grapes today and they were only 1.25 a pound. Not bad for this time of year and I love grapes.
After that we hit the mall and did the dollar stores and Walmart. It was now 1 in the afternoon when we left the mall and were off to The Superstore so I could pick up a few groceries. Well she was hungry so we went to the Steak and Stein and had lunch. I had Steak and fries with a roll and coleslaw, it was great and it made it so much easier to go and pick up my groceries I wasn't throwing everything in my cart like I would have if I hadn't eaten something.
Friday Reflections
.:. Feb. 3rd .:.
1. What do you do to celebrate Valentines?
Not much really, we have a nice dinner and then spend some "quality time" together.
2. If you don't, is there a reason?
3. What are some gifts you have received for this holiday?
I've gotten the cards,chocolates, Roses & Dasies but my favorite would have to be my Precious Moments Figure called Love One Another
4. Do you have plans for this Valentine's and what are they?
Right now there are no real plans made, we will just be waiting for the day.
5. What are some items that would make good Valentine pressies?
Other than the stand by items like chocolates, flowers and jewlery I think that the best valentines present would be spending time with the one that you love anything from watching a movie to going for a long walk together. I guess for me it's not the things that I'm after just the togetherness.
::February 4, 2005::
Friday Fitness
NOTE: These questions are purely selfish in nature! I am on a quest to lose weight and am always open to new things!
1. Do you follow any kind of fitness routine? If so, what?
I wouldn't really say that I follow a routine. I do alot of walking. Since we don't own a car we walk alot. Grocery day is always fun cause we walk from the mall which is 20mins away with the groceries once a week and we take a walk everyday for at least 30 mins. I also live on the 3rd floor of an apartment building so I'm forever going up and down the stairs to do laundry and what not.
2. Do you prefer to exercise alone at home, or in a class or gym?
I guess if I was going to commit to a plan it would have to be one in a class just so I could have the structure.
3. What is your favorite healthy recipe?
This is from Delicious Decisions - By the American Heart Association. They have some great recipes there.
PIZZA HERO
1 6-inch submarine roll
1/4 cup unsalted spaghetti sauce
1 ounce part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
4 thin slices of onion
3 green bell pepper rings
Preheat oven to 400: F.
Split roll in half lengthwise and place on baking sheet, cut sides up. Pour spaghetti sauce over rolls and top with cheese, mushrooms, onion slices and bell pepper.
Place in oven and heat about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve warm.
4. If you could give just one fitness tip, what would it be?
Water, no matter what your doing if it's a heavy workout or just walking make sure that your drinking all the water that your body needs. It helps with not cramping up.
Huggies
# 5:08 p.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
