Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

 
.:. I'm so tired .:.
Things have been a bit strange today, I woke up to hear the cat gagging. The poor thing has been shedding her fur like crazy and has furballs again so we have to start up with the med for her in the morning. It seems like no matter how early I go off to bed at night I'm still tired when I wake up in the morning. Not to mention that I haven't had that time since Boxing Day. I think that its because of all the stress that I was under and am still going through. I really wish that I hadn't been laid off of my job.
It's not like it was the best job in the world or anything, I just really liked to get out of the house. Don't get me wrong I love Mike to bits, it's just that I like to have that part of myself that belongs just to me.

I guess some where along the lines I have given up my independance and the only one that I have to blame for that is myself. I sell myself short alot of the time and don't go after the things that I really want. The jobs that I know that I can do and do well but settle for jobs that don't really challenge me and leave me wanting to do more.





You Belong in 1963



1963





If you scored...

1950 - 1959: You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!

1960 - 1969: You are a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule - oh, and drugs too.

1970 - 1979: Bold and brash, you take life by the horns. Whether you're partying or protesting, you give it your all!

1980 - 1989: Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day.

1990 - 1999: With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!





Well that's it for now
Huggies

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?