Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
.:. I still feel sick .:.
I have an appointment to see my Doctor set up for next Thursday the 3rd. I don't know why I have been feeling so ill for so long. I know that I have been stressed out to the max and that always affects my body. Which is why I still haven't had my visit yet. It's been since Boxing Day for pete's sake almost 2 months. It's starting to worry me a bit. Which is why I'm going to the Dr. I find it odd that she's on vacation again this week. It drives me nuts that she's never there when I really need to see her.
It's been snowing again today. Just gentle flurries. It looks so pretty but it makes such a mess. I have loads of laundry that has to be done but I really don't feel like doing it. I know that I should get my bottom in gear and get going with it. But it's been another day of stress for me. I will be so happy when April the 8th gets here. That is the date that all of my rent problems will be done and over with. I also have to start looking for another job, I'm getting tired of hanging around the house and really need to start helping out with the bills and what not. I can't belive that its been almost 2 months since I got layed off.
Well my kitty is having a little nap on the chair beside me and I think that I might just follow suit and do the same thing.
Huggies
# 2:46 p.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
