Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Saturday, March 26, 2005

 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Doll House

What a beautiful day it was today. The sun was out and the wind was down so it was just a great day for going for a walk. Mike and I went to the mall to price some baby things. Wow I think that it might end up being a Winnie The Pooh theme for the room that seems to be every where you look... well and sponge bob who I can't stand so it just might be The Poohster for this little rug rat.

We went to Sears and do they ever have some great stuff there. I just can't wait to start getting things for the room. We have to wait a few more weeks before we start but at least I have some ideas of what I want to get done. I know that I want to get another Brita water jug so I can have fresh water to make the forumla with. I dont want to use tap water.

Well one of our neighbors moved out this weekend and they were so kind to break the main door. It wont lock now and its sort of off center. They must have banged on it a good one. Now this is something that I really don't like to be broken as this is the type of door that you have to have a key in order to get into the building with. And with Mike working backshifts and I'm home alone at night I'm not going to feel good until they get it fixed but that won't be until Monday or when ever they get around to doing it.

Well that's it for now
Huggies


Comments:
Good design!
[url=http://iebwjtzn.com/fqfm/guuw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://mtgxduep.com/ewcx/eqos.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Thank you!
http://iebwjtzn.com/fqfm/guuw.html | http://wikdlrxn.com/bren/lusx.html
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?