Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Thursday, March 17, 2005

 
I woke up really cranky today.
Oh it had nothing to do with the fact the Mike decided to wake me up at 1 am for coffee change only to find out this morning that he didn't get coffee because my brother had one for him when he picked him up last night.
Than at 4 am that damn cat decided to wake me up and here I sat for and hour and a half before I went back to bed only to be woke up at 9 am by the phone.
Okay I am pregnant and things that never would bother me before are really bothering me now. Like how all I hear about is how important it is that we get a new video card for the computer. We have to take the one that is in it now back because it makes a high pitched squeeling noise. The thing cost 380.00 and now he's looking at another one that's only 218.00 ONLY! I could really use that money to say I dont know buy a CRIB! Or even pay a bill or 2. BUT oh no we need a new Video card.

I'm getting sick of it. I'm the one who's body is changing, I'm the one who cleans the house, does the laundry and gets the shopping done. Yes he does work hard, but we need to start thinking about this child that WE made. I didn't do it by myself, but you wouldn't really know that huh?

Today MY hips are really sore, but does that matter NOPE. They are MY hips, that MY baby is growing in so really it's MY problem.

GRRRRRRR.... I think that it's time for this beast of a person to crawl into the shower and hopefully change back into something a bit more human.

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?