Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

 
Okay this just happened, I live in an apartment and my buzzer sounded so before I ever let anyone into the building I always check out my front windows to see if I know the car that is out there. Since my mum is in the hospital right now having surgery and my little brother is doing deliveries and my little sis is at university and well the other sister is at her place recovering from surgery and my In laws live to far away to pop in... I know that it's not a soul that I know.

So off I walk out to the living room and I hear these loud foot steps coming up the hall way and a knock on the apartment door down from me. Well I look out of the peep hole and I see two teenage boys running up the stairs and one of them saying I can't belive that no one is home. I have never seen these kids before and have no idea how they even go into the building.

I watched them go up to the top floor where there are only 2 apartments and then they fly down the stairs and out the front door and down the street, not even 5 mins later they are going back up the street.

What I would like to know is how in the hell they got in the building to begin with and what they wanted. What would have happened if someone had opened up there front door? I know that I'm not the only one home, the lady that lives beneth me is home because I can hear her girl playing and the lady that lives behind me is home as well her boys are having a heck of a time playing today.

I really belive that it's a good thing not to open your door or even listen to a buzzer call when you don't know who is there. It was just this past weekend at my sisters apartment building that the pizza guy was robbed by 4 teens. I know that I should not judge kids but in this day and age they are so bad you don't know what the heck they are going to do if they get into your place when your alone or even if your not.

Huggies

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?