Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Saturday, April 30, 2005

 
Well I've not been feeling all that great lately. I had a huge fight with my mum & sister yesterday about my ultrasound. They think that I should cancel the appointment that I have and get another one made at the childrens hospital instead of having it at the general hospital. Any way it ended up with me in tears and ready not to talk to anyone for a very long time. I even told them not to worry about my birthday cause I didn't want any thing from them. How stupid can they be they have to know that getting me upset is not good for my blood pressure. UGGGH...

I've also been having alot of headaches again and I don't dare take anything for it. I have an appointment with my new DR on Friday so I'm going to talk to her about everything that is going on.

Well I think thats it for now I need a nap LOL.
Huggies

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?