Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Thursday, May 26, 2005

 
I haven't really been in the mood to post anything here for a while. It seems like everything is going hay wire here. Last week I found out about the single umbilical artery thing with the baby and now this week I find out that we might lose our apartment. Long story and I don't really feel like going into it. But all I can say is that they are being hateful at the office and won't help us work everything out.

The baby has been moving alot and it seem that it's the only bright spot in my life right now. I can't belive how much you can love someone that you have never met. I would do anything for my child.

My brother was out on the weekend doing yard sales and he picked me up a Winnie the Pooh crib for $40 and a stroller for $5. I haven't seen them yet, he told my mum that there is just one thing wrong with the crib it's missing a metal piece but he's going to get a hold of the maker to get a replacement piece. The crib is mahogany. So I'm really looking forward to seeing it and the stroller is a graco one. The little girl that was using it was there and she was about 3 years old so this stuff is about 4 years old. My brother told my mum that there were a couple of marks on the crib but he thinks that he put them there. This is such a big load off of my mind right now. He also had an infant car seat for me to borrow and my sister lent me her baby monitor. So the only big things that I have left to buy are the play yard, high chair, swing but I'm going to wait and see what type of things we get for shower gifts and than I will pick up the rest. I'm going to start saving up my unemployment so I will have the money to do it when the time comes.

It's been raining like mad since I got home this afternoon. There are car accident's everywhere tonight, because of the heavy rain. They keep telling people to slow down but they never listen. This rain is coming from the Nor'Easter that hit down in Boston. That's one of the thing about living here we get the weather from out west down south and up north. So the weather is always weird here.

They say that this is going to be a bad year for hurricaines. I hope that they are wrong. After living through Juan and than White Juan {the blizzard} this weather is enough to drive you insane.

Well that's it for now I think. I got enough of my venting out.

Huggies

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?