Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Saturday, May 28, 2005
Okay there are a few things that have been bugging the heck out of me the last few days. Yesterday as we walked down the street, you could smell the stink of dope. And the people that were smoking it were standing in the apartment door way. You would think that they would have better sence than that but oh it gets even better... if you can say that. There is a guy selling it out side over the bank down by the lake. You sit in my spare bedroom and watch the cars come up the street and park, take a look to see if he's there and if he isn't they get out of the car and call him on there cell phones and than he makes an apperance down over the bank and sells to him. I don't care what people do, I really don't. It's just the fact that there are kids around when he's doing it. Not to mention when they are out there smoking this crap. Do what you want with your life that's your business, but don't do it in front of kids. That really bother's me. I'm not sure what I'm doing to do yet if anything. I don't know if the rental office will do another or if I should get ahold of the police.
On the family front, my sister is acting like a 5 year old again fighting with everyone. And now I think that I PO'd her so it will soon becoming my way. Like I really need her drama right now. I don't think so. I think it's time that she and her family got there own place not to mention that it's time that she grows the heck up.
We have done so much cleaning here today it's scarey. We only have one room left to go and that's our bedroom. Than the hall closet. I will admit I am a pack rat. I have a hard time throwing things out and I don't know why. It's not like I'm going to be able to use those last 2 squares of toilet paper for any thing LOL
Well that's it for now.
Huggies
# 6:17 p.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
