Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Monday, May 09, 2005
Well it's Monday.
I went down to my parents for Mother's day yesterday and we ended up going to bingo. Well for the first time in like forever I finally won. $175.00 I split it with my mum. I went to the Dr's on Friday and had my first visit with my new Dr.
My blood pressure is fine and I got to hear the baby's heart beat. It was 152. Which my Dr said was great.
I have a few things to do this after noon so here is my quiz for today!

Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!
Huggies
# 12:34 p.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
