Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Here I sit and wait....
And I'm not very good at it in the least. I'm still waiting to hear from the booking office about when my next Ultra Sound is going to be. I'm getting tired of waiting. I really would like to know when that date is going to be. I need to make sure that everything is alright with my little peanut. This SUA thing is something that they keep telling me that I don't have to worry about but what the hay it's my body and my baby so I'm worried. We have just waited so dang long for this little person that I want to make sure that everything is alright with him/her.
Who knew that you could love someone so much and you haven't even met them yet. I know that it's there I can feel it flipping around like crazy and it's still the most amazing thing I've ever felt in my life.
Now if only this phone would ring.... right. I guess the phone is like a pot of water that you want to boil faster and it never will. I'm half tempted to call the hospital myself and see if the appointment has been made or not. I'm not sure how well that would go over though. This is what this woman does everyday at the doctor's office. But every time that I am there I see her running around and not sitting at her desk like she's suppose to be... so maybe I should call.
I think I'm going to....
Huggies
# 1:57 p.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
