Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Monday, June 13, 2005
I just looked down and I saw my mothers hands.
But they are mine, it's hard to belive that I thought that by the time I was 33 I would be OLD! Well... it aint LOL. I don't feel old. Although I have some days where I feel worn out and extremly tired but OLD NEVER!!!!
I sure know that by getting pregnant I have had to grow up and I really didn't want to do that either but I guess with time it happens to all of us. Heck even my best friend from elementry school is growing up, she's getting married this August. I have to say though that kinda rubbed me the wrong way. She didn't even ask me to stand for her, but that's okay because I have someone else in mind to be my baby's god mother. Heck if Mike and I were ever to get "married" instead of just being common law married, I don't think that I would ask her to be my MOH. Shes just not into this girly stuff, heck her mother is doing all of the wedding stuff for her. I did RSVP that we would be going but depending on how I feel that day I don't know if we will be going or not. I'm going to be 8 months and it is the summer and really hot so I'm just going to have to think about it. I'm not being petty or anything, it has to do with the fact that I spend more time with my feet up as of late because of the edema more than anything else.
Well me and the sooky sis are still not talking although she has had to listen to my voice because she lives at my parents house so HA! but I haven't really been calling down there either because I know that my messages aren't passed on. Well this Sunday is Fathers day and I hope to heck that MR. Man doesn't think that I'm getting him anything.... cause I'm not! I didn't get anything for Mother's Day and I'm the one that's pregnant not him. Oh I can feel an argument coming on with us. He's not going to like the fact that it's not going to be all about him and his video games from now on and that soon I'm going to start bugging about getting the spare room cleaned up so I can start to put the baby's stuff in here. Well I guess thats how life is.
That's all for now I really need to go and take a nap. This cold is kicking my butt and the black circles are soooo unapealing LOL.
Huggies until Later.
# 12:42 p.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
