Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Friday, June 17, 2005
I'm starting to get mad.
Actually I'm more than mad today. I had to call the booking office yesterday because I hadn't heard anything. I was suppose to hear something on Monday at the lastest and still nothing. Only to find out that there was a mix up at the hospital and they hadn't received my paper work. Belive me I'm not one to complain about much but come on, I'm pregnant and I have a screwed up umbilical cord, there are somethings that I need to have done and this fetal assessment is one of them. I really don't even care that I can find out what the sex is, I just want to make sure that the baby is ok.
So I call back this morning like she asked me to. You would think that I was putting this woman out or something. I mean come on it's really important that I find this out. So she looks at my chart and no booking as of yet. But she left them a message yesterday about it.
So I have to wait for something that was suppose to be done last week... UGGGGH.
# 12:06 p.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
