Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Saturday, June 11, 2005
Some day's I could just scream!
It seems like the older that I get the more things start to bother me. Things that really shouldn't bother me all that much. But when you are the last and I mean the LAST person to find out that your mother who has been in the hospital for 5 days has been sent home you would be po'd too I think. Yep, my brother picked her up in the morning and drove her home and since the baby sister brat lives at home with her husband and 2 kids she knew and not to be left out the middle sister had to be told so she didn't end up at the hospital that night after work. Okay, here's the thing I knew because I called the hospital that morning and I was just waiting to see if I would get a phone call from anyone and I didn't so I called the house myself and was told that she was just getting ready to call me... yeah bull. So I called her last night to see how she was doing, she didn't even talk to me for 5 mins. TV was more important.
Okay I'm 24 weeks pregnant today and I shouldn't let things bother me but I do. I get upset because I'm being left out of things or I have people in the family mad at me for things that I never said. Well I've had it. I have to take care of the person that is growing inside of me and not worry about the "grown ups" around me.
Well that's it for now and I feel better just venting on here.
Huggies
# 9:49 a.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
