Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Monday, June 20, 2005
There is nothing like going home to your parents place and come back bawling your eyes out.
Yup Father's Day was such a blast at my parents place NOT!
Now where do I start oh yeah, I ended up going down by myself. Oh how I love those questions... Where is you man... how come he didn't come down? It really embaresses me. And I'm getting tired of it really. Oh and than the fun really begins because my "baby" sister {who lives there with her family... the leach} really made me feel like a bag of shit. She hasn't talked to me because of a war that my mother started about 2 weeks ago and than she and I had a fight on IM because of some money that she owed me and I owed her any way that is squared away now but I told her in no uncertain terms that I will not baby sit for her any more. I've had enough and I am six and a half months pregnant and it's to hard on me.
Well I more or less felt like a heal yesterday, usually when there is company down there she does her own thing and I don't really pay attention to her. Well she was an extra loud PITA yesterday. And I felt like crap when I came home. To the point that I refuse to go down there any more. I really don't care how hot it gets in here at my apartment I would rather melt than go there. OH and to boot everytime I call the house my own mother won't talk to me for more than 3 mins. Now, I'm used to this type of treatment, I really shouldn't be but I am. Being that I am the oldest I have always been the one that got rode on the most about being a good girl and not getting into trouble... which explain why I'm 33 and just having my first child where the rest of them were 15, 17 & 20 when they all had there's. No one wants to know what's going on with me.
Heck I can't says as I blame them who want to hear about swollen hands & feet, an achy back and getting fat. But Hells bells this is my first child and yeah there are 4 other little boys in the family so it's not a big deal... but guess what it's a big deal to me.
What really got me was when my grandmother asked my mum & 2 sisters who was throwing my baby shower for me. No one answered, so I shot up with I don't want a shower. And really I don't want one. Yes I have gone to every shower for every person in this family and even went above an beyond for my own sisters and brother but heck no one want to throw one for me WHAT EVER! I don't care. I will be able to get what ever I need for this child on my own.
Maybe it's the hormones, or even the fact that I'm used to this crap.... But I'm an adult now and they can all either shit or get off the pot!
# 1:18 p.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
