Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Saturday, July 23, 2005
Uggg the heat has finally let off, thank goodness. I didn't think that I was going to be able to handle the humity anymore. I have spend more time at my parents this week than I have in the last year. I can't help it being pregnant makes me want to be home with my parents more than usual. I guess it's because when I'm there I really don't feel any stress. Now when I'm at home that's another story. DH hasn't been to work in about a month, he's trying to get his 3 weeks of vacation time so we can pay our rent and were 2 months behind and facing eviction again. No matter how hard I try and get things fixed he always seems to find a way to screw it up.
I have to stop worring about him and start to think about my soon to be son. I can't take this stress any more and am really thinking about booting his butt out of the apartment. I will find a way to get things covered. The good thing is were are just common law married so there really is no paper work tying us together. I can't take it any more he's 39 years old and hasn't grown up one bit since finding out that I was pregnant. You would think that he would want to go to work and help us out so we could create a better life for our child but it really doesnt look like it. I can't even talk to my parents about this because I really don't want to here the lecture that I know I will get from them as far as they know he's been working for the last month. I don't have the heart to tell them other wise. I really should know better but love does such stupid things to our brains sometimes.
OH well we live and learn.
That's it for now.
# 8:53 p.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
