Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Friday, August 05, 2005
57 Days to go.
Well maybe if I'm anything like my mum, I'm going to be overdue. I sure hope not because I really can't stand the weather.
I had my monthly check up on Wednesday. I lost 4lbs and my blood pressure was spot on as was the baby's heartbeat. I have an Ultra sound on Monday so they can take some more mesurements of the baby's long bones to see how well he is growing.
I have been spending a lot more time with my mum. I don't know I think it has alot to do with being pregnant and just wanting to be closer to her. She's not doing so well, she had her 19th surgery on Tuesday and has to go in for another one before the end of the month just to get some gallstones from a gallbladder that she doesn't have any more.
Well thats it for now
Huggies
# 8:52 a.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
