Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Some day's I'm just so tired that I can't stand it any more.
My Cat is in heat and went that way on Sunday so I have another 5 days or so to listen to her crying. But I better get used to hearing crying now shouldn't I. I have to go to the hospital at least once a week for a planning score to make sure that everything is going alright with the baby and so far ever thing has been as it should be. I do go to the hospital again this coming Monday for a planning score and to have his measurements done again. Right now he's in the 5th percential in his growth range.
But this mummy to be is so tired today and it's only 8:40 in the morning, my feet and face are a bit swollen. I had an appointment with my OBGYN this morning but I didn't have it in me to walk the 20 mins over the hill and back not to mention that I was there 2 weeks ago and was suppose to go back in 1 month and I know that the baby is doing great because I saw him in the ultra sound yesterday.
I really don't think that I will be getting a baby shower, my mother keeps saying how she is afraid that no one would show up because that's how alot of them behave now they don't belive in it. Which really sucks for me because both of my sisters had showers and I think that it's really unfair for me not to get one Okay I Think It SUCKS! DH and I are just common law married which means no parties there and this is my first and only child and I will be ripped of this one thing that really isn't for me but my child..... this bites.
# 8:33 a.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
