Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Thursday, August 25, 2005

 
Well for the second day in a row my feet are swollen and so is my face. I also woke up with a headache. I think that it has something to do with the weather. It usually does when I get these dang headaches. I caught it in time before it turned into a migraine I had the white light signs so I was able to take a tylenol in time before I ended up in bed for 2 days.

Well I got another of the freebies that I ordered online today last week I got one from Enfamil it was a can of powedered formula but my mother said that unless I plan on using that all the way through not to use it at all because the baby will get used to one thing and that will be the one that he will only want and I remember that with all of the other kids. Today I got a starter pack from Huggies. It came with free samples of Diapers, Baby wipes and bath and body products as well as some coupons. I have been doing some reading up on some of the mommy forums that are out there and they say that these products are great to put in the diaper bag. I just need to get a diaper bag LOL.

Well thats it for now I think that I might need to take a bit of a nap soon.

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?