Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Sunday, August 14, 2005

 
Well I've never been so sick in all my life.
Last night around 2 am I woke up feeling sick to my stomach, which as of late is nothing new here. So I get up and went to the wash room. My mouth was completely dry which to me is a sign that I'm going to throw up. Through out this entire pregnancy I have had NO morning sickness at all. But last night I was as sick as a person can be. My poor hubby didn't know what to do. I don't think that he's going to be one to help this little boy when he's throwing up. I think that it was caused by what I ate last night. Spicy fries and fish are not going to be on the menu here for a very very long time I'm a thinkin.

We got a bit of a suprise from hubby's parents yesterday, they are going to buy us a stroller for the baby. The one that comes with the infant carseat I do belive. I'm not suppose to know this yet. It's going to be a suprise. LOL Suprise I know.

I have spent most of today cranky, I seem to get like this once a month or so. I think it's because my body still thinks that I should have PMS and I need to get it out of my system. I always end up crying in the end. Oh well, the really deal will be back in full force in about a month and a half or so.

I can't wait to meet this little man who has been kicking the snot out of me the last few months. Just to see his little face and who features that he takes oh and to see that he's really a healthy baby too.

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?