Honey Dew Dreams



Honey Dew Dreams

~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~

Friday, September 09, 2005

 
I swear sometimes I could just take some one and ring there neck. Today I'm sitting here on the computer at 5:30pm and I think that I hear a knock on the door. But it is so faint that I don't even think about it. So I go out to check and see if there is anyone there Nope just something stuck in the door. So I open it to find a letter from the rental office. That has been closed since 5 pm. To find out that they are coming on Sept 11th (Sunday) to change the locks because we haven't paid rent since MAY! Ummmm nope, I have sent cheques over to the office and they did cash one on August 18 for June's rent now I hadn't checked the bank account as of late but DH tells me that there is still money in there from when he checked on Thursday. So they didn't cash the cheque dated for the 1st of the month which is the money for July and I have another one dated for this Thursday which is Augusts if you get where I'm going here I have them dated for every 2 weeks until we are all caught up which will take us until the 13th of October. So if they want to kick us out I would have to say that they would have to give us notice again, and I don't mean 2 days. I thought that it was really slimmy of them to do that to us. DH said that it's not legal because I have paper work saying that it had been taken care of.

Oh I just can't wait for Monday to come so I can rip this woman over there a new one. First for getting all of the dates wrong and then not cashing the cheques so we aren't screwed up. Like I really need this right now that this baby of mine will be coming any time.

To top the day off Dh has to go into work tonight.... why you may ask well the truckers staged a protest for 3 days about the price of gas. Which in turn kept there freight behind so the boys all have to go into work tonight at 1 am and have to work until when ever. So they get back some of the hours that they lost and with any luck with get some overtime out of it. But it still sucks because he and I only get to sleep together for 2 nights out of the week to begin with. I'm also getting antsy because of my due date and the pain that I've been having in my back all week long. But at least I didn't end up with hobbit feet today. I stayed off of them and in my jammies all damn day.

Well with any luck these idiots won't be over here on Sunday Morning at 10 am to change the locks and if they are they will be getting an earful.

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?