Honey Dew Dreams
~*~ We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. ~*~
Monday, September 12, 2005
OMG..... I got a baby shower... I mean they threw me a baby shower. I was floored. I've never been so stunned in all my life. It must have been the hormones or something cause I kinda teared up a bit when we got there. I'm still in shock and it was just the family there were 18 people there and this little boy made out like a bandit. I mean the diapers and outfits all of it. It just threw me for a loop. My sisters and sister in law put it together with help from my sil's mom my mom and my cousin and aunt.
There is just so much stuff in this room right now that I don't even know where to start. This little guy has everything under the sun, I've just been so overwhelmed that I don't know what to do. I really had to leave the apartment today and last night because I was just so floored. People don't do things like this for me. I'm not used to stuff like this. I'm usually the one that gives to other people, I'm not the one that gets it. I mean I've never had a birthday party and here I am with a full fledged baby shower with all these people and all this stuff for my boy. Okay I'm getting teary eyed again.
I'm getting so excited for this day to get here. I've developed the hobbit feet, the ones without ankles. LOL. I find out this week what we are going to do. My sister was so kind tonight as to take me for a drive on the most bumpiest road that she could find. Now I think that I'm going to have to stay in the tub for at least 3 hours tonight to get rid of the pain in my back. Not to mentiont that DH has to go to work early tonight. I hate that. I really don't want to stay here alone but I have no choice in the matter. I know that the sooner I go to bed the faster he will be home. I think that I will be closing the window's tonight it is so cold at night and really feels like fall is in the air. Which works out great for me. I can't stand the heat at all.
Well that's it for now. I hope to be able to blog more before the little one gets here but I really need to get this room in order.
Chowza For Nowza!
# 8:47 p.m.
Archives
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
